I was tagged a while ago but I'm usually bad at these things and then I was tagged again the other day so I figured I should do this one first. This one is called 8x8.
Mentioned who tagged you: Lucy
Complete the list of 8’s
Tag 8 people
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- Getting a BFP
- Finishing our Adoption Homestudy
- Start coaching again in the fall
- Going on our honeymoon(ish) cruise!
- Having a kid(s)
- Visiting my parents in September
- Seeing Chicklet (and Chicken) in September
- Standing with Chicken at her wedding in June 2010.
- Went to a game night where I hardly knew anyone
- Went to work
- Posted on my blog
- Went to agility with Dave & Les (and Kevin)
- Had a really good agility class with Dave
- Started my 2ww
- Called R for the third time to get my follie measurements cause I kept losing them
- Realized I needed to have sent out my passport renewal like last week and it's still sitting on the nightstand.
- Have a kid
- Work from home
- Play soccer better
- Reach 12,000 steps in one day
- Buy CS4 for home
- Have a kid already
- Make this IUI work
- Be done with the 2ww (but only if IUI was successful)
- How I Met Your Mother
- United States of Tara
- True Blood
- Amazing Race
- Real World/Road Rules Challenges
- green grapes
- Galapagos Islands
- Vermont in winter
- Trenton, NJ - to watch my cousin take the first of his priestly vows.
No one only because I'm doing this so late, but if you want to do it, then I'm tagging you.
Tomorrow I'll do the next one.