Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's My Blogiversary

One year ago today I started my blog. When I think back to how I was one year ago, I can't believe all that we've gone through to get us to here.

So I decided to take a look at this past year by the numbers:

180 - # of posts I've done in the past year.
91 - # of posts that were TTC related.
55 - # of times I/Kevin injected me with fertility drugs.
40 - $ it costs me each time I see Dr. Grrr.
36 - # of days till our cruise!
33 - # of average days of my cycle.
27 - Latest CD that I ovulated.
22 - # of days since Chicklet was born.
21 - # of appts I've had w/ Dr. Grrr.
16 - Earliest CD that I ovulated.

10 - # of days it took to get my renewed passport.
9 - # of cycles of TTC in the past year.
8 - # of weeks since we started our homestudy.
7 - # of co-workers who are/were expecting this past year.
6 - # of cycles that I actually ovulated.
5 - # of blogs I read who are preggers.
4 - # of Catholic Infertility Support Group (CISG) meetings in the past year.
3 - # of adoption orientations we went to before choosing JFS.
2 - # of IUIs we've done
1 - # of couples (that I know IRL) whose adoption went through this past year.
0 - # of BFPs.

Thank you to everyone who regularly reads (and comments on) my blog, those who have just visited once and any lurkers out there. While I do write for myself it always makes me smile to know that you all are out there standing with me through this journey.

6 comments:

Lin said...

I'm a new reader (and blogger) just out-n-about checking out the ALI "In the beginning" blogs.

WOW! What a year you've had!...and quite the interesting reflection/journey it must have been to calculate all of that! Your Egyptian cruise sounds absolutely awesome!

Amanda said...

Happy blogiversary! Sorry about the '0' for number for bfps. It shouldn't be that way.

A said...

Happy blogiversary, although I'm a few days late!!

Jessica White said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Hopefully the zero for BFPs will soon be rectified in someway *hugs*

Hillary said...

Happy blogoversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary! I like the numbers rundown, I'll have to copy that sometime on my own blog, I'll try to remember to give you credit for the idea :)