Tuesday, January 5, 2010

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +2.5 lbs according to my scale. +7.5 according to my OB's scale but +4.5 if you consider that their original weight of me was off by 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Normal clothes. I'm building up my maternity section. I'm going to have to concentrate on shirts & sweaters. Also I'm going to need a new coat.
Sleep: Les got a new bed for Christmas which means that she sometimes doesn't sleep on our bed. On some nights. Sometimes.
Food cravings/aversions: It seems that I have gone off beef and pork. And sometimes chicken. Which means more beans for me! Yay! Pfft!
Gender: 3 weeks till we might possibly find out...yes I'm waivering here.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat and getting to set my next appt. for 3 weeks instead of 4.
What I miss: Not having mood swings.
I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move.
Weekly wisdom: This pregnancy is going to throw us for a lot of loops. It's best just to go with it.
Milestones: According to Kevin I'm 42.5% downloaded.

3 comments:

A said...

HA! 42.5% downloaded!!! That is AWESOME!! I am so excited that things are going well- want to share some of the loops that are being thrown your way? I hope it's nothing too unmanageable :)

Amanda said...

I bet movement isn't far off now!

Priscilla said...

Sounds like you're in good shape...that's great! I totally know what you mean about finding out the gender. We are having a tough time making the choice if we want to know or not...good thing I still have time. I'll look forward to hearing wether you do or not! :)