Wednesday, January 20, 2010

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 Weeks 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +3.5 lbs, although I feel much heavier lately...
Maternity clothes: Normal clothes. A little snug but technically they still fit.
Sleep: The L-shaped pillow is working for the most part - preventing me from going on my tummy. However it's annoying to switch from side to side because you have to move the whole thing and it's super bulky under the covers.
Food cravings/aversions: Still like potatoes, still avoiding beef for the most part. Although I do like spag and meatballs so we have them every week! Good thing Kevin is running a 10K in March!
Gender: 1 week from today Kevin and I will be standing there trying to decide if we want to know...
Movement: Nothing yet. Chicken tells me I shouldn't worry because she wasn't sure of movement till she was 21 weeks. The other morning I thought I felt two "flutterings" but I still think I might be making it up.
Best moment this week: Les titling!
What I miss: Not having a sore ute. Especially since I've been moving around more because of indoor soccer and agility. Last night Kevin had to take over at agility class because I couldn't run comfortably.
I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!!!
Weekly wisdom: Nothing here...
Milestones: My ute has reached my belly button! Hopefully I'll start looking pregnant soon!

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

Woo Hoo!!! 19 weeks!!!! Cant wait for that baby to kick ya!!! ;)