Monday, January 25, 2010

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: +5.5 lbs. Yesterday was a big eating day. After mass, we stopped at I.HOP and then we had a late dinner. Speaking of weight gain though, when Les went in for her teeth cleaning she was 39.6 lbs! Two weeks ago when she went in for her yearly appt, she was 36.2 lbs! And last month when she went in for her rabies shot, she was 34.8 lbs. That dog is gaining weight faster than I am!
Maternity clothes: Normal clothes, although my maternity jean are really comfy. I think another couple of weeks and I'm going to have to switch over completely.
Sleep: I'm torn between sleeping with the L-shaped pillow and without. With is easier and more comfortable when I am asleep but since I toss and turn at night I wake up more when it's around. Without it I don't relax completely because I'm paranoid about sleeping on the tummy, but I don't wake up as much.
Food cravings/aversions: Nothing major or different from last week.
Gender: 2 days till we might find out.
Movement: So I think I'm feeling movement in the mornings before I get out of bed, in the evenings while watching TV and sometimes when I settle down for the night in bed. It's strange because I want to feel GV so much and then when I do feel something I'm like "oooh, what was that" and then like 5 seconds later I realize that it was probably GV and then I'm sad because I didn't realize it when it was happening.
Best moment this week: Movement!
What I miss: Nothing.
I am looking forward to: Seeing GV!
Weekly wisdom: Nothing here...
Milestones: 20 weeks! Half way there. In Kevin speak - 50% downloaded!
Special Request: Kevin's job is most likely going to be outsourced this summer (great timing, right?!?) but they're not being told for sure yet. He has decided to go for another position in the company that isn't in danger of being outsourced. His interview is today so please please if you could spare a little prayer for him, we would really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Congrats on 20 weeks and MOVEMENT!! Woo Hoo!!!

Sending prayers for a great interview!!!

Jessica White said...

Congrats on 20 weeks! I hope all is well and you can find out what GV is!

Good luck to your husband on his interview!